Kwikset Lockout Key Also works on Dexter DE5 and Arrow AR1
Cut on the DE6 key blank. It will work
in the following Key-ways:
- Kwikset KW1
- Dexter DE6
- Arrow AR1
How the key works:
- Stick the bottom part " A " into a lock, and
pull back. The key gets trapped.
- Stick the top part " B " into the lock, pull
both A and B out at the same time.
How it is used:
To temporally restrict access.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These keys only disable the mechanical operation of the lock cylinder they are inserted into. If the lock can be opened by other means such as a combination or electronic keypad the door can still be opened.
- To keep tenants out after an eviction.
- To temporally close all access to a lock / door.
- In case of theft, put a key in on each door until the
locks can be rekeyed.
- In case of domestic violence use these to prevent lock
operation until law enforcement can arrive or the can be re-keyed.
- In a survival situation to secure the residence or
building that you are in.
We area a US based business so your order will arrive quickly!!!!
Discounts available for bulk orders!!!!